Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Souvenir from VOA

This afternoon I get a big yellow package envelope from VOA ( Voice Of America ) in Washington DC., it contains of : 1 T shirt - 50th Anniversary of VOA, 1 Word Book / VOA Dictionary - 50th Anniversary of VOA, 1 Back pack - 50th Anniversary of VOA, 1 Big calendar poster 2010 VOA size : 85 cm X 55 cm and 1 Frequencies schedule.
It reminds me all to the Special prize from VOA Special English several weeks ago, where I go to the Embassy.
The link to VOA Special English is : http://www.voaspecialenglish.com

It looks like my blog have problem with its font letter, I tried to posting my write but still not same as usual, I don' t know why, perhaps it' s because of some experiment which have made by Blogger Team with their new experiment column recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment