Thursday, March 4, 2010

Reporting Tax

This morning ( March 4 ) I go to KPP ( Kantor Pelayanan Pajak / Tax Services Office ) to make a report of my annual report Tax 2009, this is the first year I do report tax; For several days I make this report with help from an official tax in KPP office.

When I arrive in KPP I see some people are talking with the officials with some papers in their hand, I ask one of the official and he points to another table for me to report my tax, and I meet the mentioned official, I give my report and after she read / check a while she give back to me to sign my signature on my report, then she give me a receive note which said that the tax office received my complete report ( SPT / Surat Pemberitahuan Tahunan / the Annual Announcement Letter ), the note have a serial number : 003-01-0 0002665.
Meanwhile I see some people are writing, asking and counting, sit in front of the officials at the other desk, I knew then that they are having consultation about their tax, how to report, write and count their tax, it' s free consultation by the tax official.
And at the other site I can see one of representative Bank ready to receive cash payment from tax payer.
The end of time to give this annual report tax is March 31 every year ( for company and personal ), if you late to report your tax, you will get a penalty - payment penalty as the regulation says.

No comments:

Post a Comment