Monday, July 20, 2009

A letter for Mr. Tim Mackay, ( deceased ) / CEO PT. Holcim Indonesia

Jakarta, July 20th, 2009.

To : Mr. Tim Mackay, ( deceased )
at your Rest place.

Dear Sir,

This is an e - mail for you from me after I know you are not with us all again. I just know the news at about 3 pm local time ( July 17th ), after I open my computer and read the news on the web ( live trading ezydeal news - UBI Securities ), first I do not believe it's happen on you but after I open Yahoo news ( AP / Associated Press News ) at about 4 pm, I know it's true, I am very very sorry Sir, I was very shocked & sad know this news. I can't reply your first time only and the last time e - mail, from you to me Sir, my internet connection's too slow to move , always interrupted / stop, I already send a complaint report to the provider ( Smart Telecom Indonesia ) and I already go to their office too in Jl. Sabang ( July 10th ), but it's still ( since middle of June ).

If only I can send an e -mail to you that day ..................... perhaps this accident will never happen to you, ..................... because .................... perhaps we can still talk together as we did in annual general meeting last May 2009.

I remember that time you've shocked me come and speak to me while I still writing a note ( a question list ) for / to one of your staff and we talk for long about the company.

You've shocked me come that day, and now ......................
You've shocked me when you take the way to go ....................

Like I said before, you are a brave man / not coward, come from far distance and take the risk to build this country / the company from its ruins ( PT. Semen Cibinong ) to become PT. Holcim Indonesia Tbk. and ..................... for the first time this year ( 2008 report ) your company get profit from many years get loss.

Thank you very much for all of your time Sir, to make the acquaintance of me. I condoled with your family over the loss of you. We missed you Sir.
Your name card and words ( if you want to meet me, just give this card to my staff and they will bring you to me ) will always I keep, .......... in remembrance of you.

May you go and Rest in Peace in GOD's name.

Yours sincerely,
Untara Hadi.
This draft letter I made on Friday, July 17th, time : 22.19 but posting this day ...... with have much difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment