Thursday, July 9, 2009

The election day, add a gadget, ............. etc.

This day ( Wednesday, July 8th ) we have directly President general election, we have 3 President candidates with 3 Vice President candidates, the election day start from 8 am - 12 pm, in the evening I heard ( Radio ) one candidates won more than 50 % vote in quick count. The final result will be declare on Saturday, July 25th.

This day I add a gadget from The Cutest Blog on The Block ( TCBOTB ) too with erase some of its basic programs, and I add cbox ( Chat box - for 200 characters max. ) for communicate with other readers.


If you want to tell or ask something to me, please use the cbox in the right sidebar, I hope I can answer on my blog later.
Thank you very much for your attention and your time visit my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment