Sunday, February 21, 2010

Meet WWF Indonesia on the bridge

Yesterday afternoon ( Saturday, February 20 ) after I usually attending a seminar, when I walk on the cross bridge near Dukuh Atas train station, I meet some WWF Indonesia crews, one of them ( Mr. Eros ) stop me by and have communication / interview with me about Earth Day - Earth Hour in the next month ( March 27 ), after he knows that I know about Earth Hour he' s very happy, before ending our communication Mr. Eros give me a gift from WWF Indonesia, it' s a book page separator cartoon and its picture is a baby turtle on the beach sand.
After that I continue to walk to the bus way station and wait for a special bus which will take me go to home.

This post is for WWF Indonesia, I would like to say : Thank you very much for your works, may your effort can make our world better for our living.

No comments:

Post a Comment